Coconut Chia Pudding
To achieve a pudding like consistency, chia seeds have to be soaked for several hours. Which is not a bad thing, all you have to do is to mix the ingredients before you go to bed, and let them soak overnights. You get up, and your breakfast is ready.
1 sachet (2.1 oz) Coconut Cream Powder
3 TBS Chia Seeds
1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/8 tsp Cardamom Powder
1/8 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/8 tsp Ginger Powder
1 TBSP Honey (or 1 – 2 sachets)
Pinch of ground Black Pepper
- Combine chia seeds and all dry spices in a small container or a plastic bag.
- Pack sachet of coconut cream powder and honey separately
- In a bowl combine coconut cream powder with 150 ml of water (appr. 3/4 of a cup)
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and let soak overnight.
Inspiration for this breakfast came from http://www.savorylotus.com Check out Katja’s simple and delicious everyday recipes.